As March crept on, we reviewed different options and repeatedly came up empty. To make matters worse, we knew that we had until the end of April to relocate while trying to keep our youngest in the same school district...........what a MESS!! In the process of looking, evaluating, searching and packing up everything that we didn't need, a little bit of depression set in when I realized that I wouldn't be able to serve my traditional HUGE Easter Dinner. I smiled and pretended that I was OK with not having all my children sitting around my beautiful table on Easter Sunday eating a carefully planned, prepared and delicious meal.
In order to minimize my ramblings, let me just say that we did find another place to live. Yep, on Easter Sunday, when I was spending my energy putting on a happy face, we stumbled up on the place we are currently moving into.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to give a little comparison shot.
On the left is April 2010 and the pic on the right was taken in August 2009.


Don't be afraid to let go of old things, people and places when life calls for a change.
Peace Lovies!!

2 comments:
Whoa!! Beautiful progress Sis!
Here's to more beautiful memories at your new place.
me likey likey...
Post a Comment