About two months ago, I made the mistake of adding a Real-Time Hit Counter to my blog. WHAT A HUGE MISTAKE THAT WAS!!!!!! What makes it worse, the counter that I added, was one from Blogger.com - I could see having a problem if I went out and added something from somewhere foreign - but not from our own host.
I found that I couldn't even SEE my own blog for 3 whole days. I could access the dashboard, but whenever I tried to view my blog, I was automatically re-directed to some stupid CRAP! Needless to say, I was totally undone by all this. I spent two hours, reading articles in the help center and removing things from my blog that I actually liked. RRRGGGHHH!!!!!! I may try to add my music back later once I can be sure that it wasn't part of the problem.
Please, please, please, DO NOT add any gadgets (a.k.a fun things) to your blog until the technicians and managers get this problem fixed. Save yourself some hassle. You don't even want to go through what I just went through.
Peace Lovies!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment