Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Hot Mess!! The Aftermath

Well Lovies,

We put several unneeded items in storage, threw a lot of things away, cleaned, cleaned and cleaned some more. Lifted those bails and toted those barges (including a very OLD piano) and the move was DONE.

Now I live in the midst of the aftermath, that can only be described as a HOT MESS! Boxes EVERYWHERE - but hubby did manage to put together the new computer desk which helped me create my little corner 'sanctuary' to write. Whew!! My goal for today was to start and make heads or tails out of my living room. Mission accomplished and confirmed when hubby came in from work today and said "This is nice". It's the little things that make all the difference in life.

How's the hair holding up?? Needs to be washed (tomorrow's project) and needs to be retightened, definitely won't get to that until I have brought more order to the chaos that is my house.

I bought some new Ginger Green Tea to try and then it's back to WORK.

Peace Lovies!!

No comments: