I have had my braidlocs in for about 3 weeks and it was time for a wash. I wasn't scared to wash my hair, I wore twists for 7 straight months last year and I washed my twists all the time with Dr. Bonners Castille soap with Hemp and Almond Oil in it. I washed my braids and put them it big plats and let my hair dry over night - this is probably my own variation of the SL braid and band method. I took out the braids this morning and here are the results: So, I guess you can call this a braidout - or something. LOL!!

There are a MILLION shampoos out there that are really good. My personal practice is 'use what works best for you'. Dr. Bonners is the best that I have used - and believe me, I have tried some of EVERYTHING. LOL!! 
So, analysis of my first wash, SUCESS - I had to re-braid 1 braidloc. Not bad!! As a reward, I'm gonna treat myself to some rasberry herbal tea. Care to join me?



3 comments:
Hey girl, I'm lovin your braidlocz. I am rockin braidlocz too but my story is a little diffrent from yours. You gotta follow my blog to know what I mean. I do enjoy reading yours and will be joining you on your exciting journey. BIG UPS TO YOU GIRL!
Totally cute girl!!
Hey Afro lady, Its you! Welcome to the loc family! You have a blessed journey!
Post a Comment