Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hugs To You!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!!!!!!

I retightened a young man's locs last night (my daughters new 'friend'). He was very reluctant to have me do his hair because he didn't have any money to pay me.....(broke college student). The smile on his face (not to mention my daughters), the numerous compliments and the hug I got were all the payment I needed.

In thinking about the whole incident, I thought about all those who probably can't even remember the last time they got a hug - so I'm sending out this group hug to anybody who hasn't had one in a while. Happy New Year!! I hope and pray that your year is filled with plenty of hugs, laughter and smiles......enough to carry you through the tough times that will surely fined each and every one of us at some point in '09.

Peace Lovies!!

1 comment:

Blooming Orchid said...

Sigh. I'm smiling. Your blog is so inspirational and full of positive energy. I absolutely adore your candor and I appreciate you for kicking down the doors that the devil has put in your way, i.e. self doubt.

You have such a beautiful spirit.

And your locs are so lush and healthy looking!

Thank you for being so positive. Lord knows, the world can use more of what you have to offer!

Be blessed in 2009. Keep doing what you're doing and keep blogging about it!

Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?