Hello all,
2009 is off to a wonderful start. I have re-connected with my passion for starting my jewelry business and have been making new creations since the New Year's day. The goal is to have my web page up and running by the 1st of February and I am very excited.
With every new re-connection, revelation, step-in-the-right-direction, reevaluation or what ever you want to call it, there comes some silly nonsense. For the last 2 days, there have been some pretty ridiculous stuff going on around me, all trying to enter my spirit, my world and my realm. I have some principles that I live by on a daily basis, as I'm sure you do too. One valuable principle that I learned from my darling husband is not to let the actions of others pull (or force) you out of who you are as a person. When we were dating, things would happen to him and it seriously puzzled me how he could hold his composure and take the diplomatic high road. He has his moments and buttons, just like anybody else, but for the most part, he tries to stay on track and I have learned a lot from watching that in him all these years.
I know who I am but I have to work daily to stay in touch my ME and not get sidetracked by others definition of the 'me' that others 'think' they know. Sounds crazy? Take some time to think about the people you cross paths with everyday (at church, work, school, etc.), think about the things you go through with them and take some time to carefully consider how you react to those things (good and bad). Stay true to who you know you are......if you don't know who you are, quickly set aside some time to figure that out. Once you are aware of it, confess it daily and walk in it.
Peace Lovies!!
Life is a journey, we never arrive we we simply evolve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AMEN!
Post a Comment