YAY. YAHOO. YIPEE. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!Yep. It's finally here........seems like it took forever - but I made it. Yesterday marked my 1 year lock-i-versary. YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY HAIR!!! YAY LOCKS!!!!!!!
It has been an incredible journey, one that I wish I would have done a lot sooner. But, I am really glad that I took the time to get to know my hair by being natural for almost 3 years before lockin' it up. My hair is doing well, if I were to guess, I'd say I am about 70% locked. I have lost most of my braid pattern and I don't do anything to stretch my hair out. I figure it knows what to do and doesn't really need me messin' with it's process. I just keep up on my retightenings, wash and spritz it regularly that's about it.
What better way t
o celebrate my anniversary than to post a pic of my oldest and dearest friend. We have been best friends since we were 7 years old. He has been with me through everything and through it all, we have remained good friends - even times when HIS hair was longer than mine. LOL!!Have a blessed and wonderful holiday season.
Peace Lovies!!

6 comments:
ur looking great sis. happy nappiversary.
Happy Loc-a-versary to you!! And looking beautiful!
Congrats!
Happy Nappiversary!! You and your locks look great!
Happy Nappiversary!
Happy aniversary your hair is so full. I will keep up with your progress.
Post a Comment