Today is my 46th birthday!! Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me-ee, happy birthday to me!!! Yay ME!!
I am suffering with a bad cold that has had me down this week, but I have plenty of cool magazines, some very good herbal Enchenacia tea (prepared by my oldest), a comfy quilt (made by my Mama), my dog (Zeus) napping on my bed with me and my puppy (Atheena) running around chewing on EVERYTHING. Not quite the day I wanted, but GREAT just the same.
I celebrate and embrace every birthday because it's another opportunity for me to grow, learn, teach, love, live, dance, laugh, cry, fight, apologize, move on and do it all over again. Many of my high school class mates didn't live long enough to see 30 so their lives (which were gone waaaayyy too soon) taught me to live, live and continue to live some more. Life is a journey not a destination, you never arrive, you just simply transform from one into the next.
On today, I pledge to give myself the gift of good health, peace of mind and a balanced and strong spirit.
Peace Lovies!!
I'll be singing this all day: Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me-ee, happy birthday to me!!!

6 comments:
Happy birthday to you and hope you're well soon.
Happy Birthday Sis!!!! I hope that you get to feeling better.
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! My God bless you with many more! Get well soon!
Happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment