YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 12, 1985
Wh
en I look at this picture and remember that I was 21 and he was 25 - I remember two grown kids who had NO CLUE what they were getting into. Had no idea that God would give them 4 musicians to raise and knit them together so close that you would have a hard time throwing a feather between them.FAST FORWARD 24 YEARS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We had a long competition weekend with our youngest son and today we spent our anniversary day recuperating. My hubby woke me up this morning telling me to get whatever I wanted from the grocery store and HE would cook it for my special anniversary dinner. So, this evening, I had a wonderful veggie stir-fry with white wine. But, most importantly, I was reminded of how fortunate I am to have shared this many years with the same man. Not just the same man, but one who has been intent on letting me be me and giving lots of encouragement, friendship, comfort, laughter and love on this marital journey. To have a
Peace Lovies!!
August 2009

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! You guys look so cute! I hope that y'all had a wonderful day!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! Many blessings upon you.
truly, truly inspiring. aint nuthin' like black luv. i'm into my 2nd year of marriage. the 2 of u give me sumthin 2 look forward 2. congrats & many, many more!
Post a Comment