Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Special Moments


I couldn't resist posting this pic. These are my sons. The two oldest are over their 1-year mark and my youngest has just reached his 1-year. When we had them all together, which is not often, we took the whole family to the park and took pictures. My husband did the black & white stuff with his photoshop. Do you Like??



These moments are few and far in between - so, we have learned to make them count. This was a WONDERFUL day.


PEACE LOVIES!!

6 comments:

PhePhi said...

OMG! these pics r absolutely breathtaking. wow! u & ur family r beautiful. i LUUUUUVVVVVVV the one of the boyz....they all wear their locs well!! great job!!

msfullroller said...

Good lookin fam ya got there Missy!

Kicukalah said...

The picture of your sons is so nice. I love how it was taken just in life and them not posing. Both pictures are a delight. Is that your daughter? If it is I wasn't aware. Somehow I missed that on your other postings

Jeuel said...

This is so lovely! Family... God's Grace!

Chloe Bee said...

OMG you have such a beautiful family! its like my dream family to say the least. # boys and a beautiful daughter. I love the lockeed theme. my boyfriend and I want to make sure after we get married adn start a fmaily our kids are locked up! I'm shocked your daughter hasn't followed suit vbut her hair is goregous too! NEwho Have a great day!

Afrolady said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. Yes, that's my daughter - ain't she CUTE? LOL!! My daughter LOVES locs but doesn't want to follow that road for herself. My hubby is the conservative one of the bunch - but he supports our right of choice. The beautiful thing about 'our' hair is that we can ROCK IT anyway we chose and it's always BEAUTIFUL!

Peace!!