Monday, August 3, 2009

August Retight

Well, I just finished my monthly retight and here are some updates:

I had to do a lot more separating this time around. I think I need to do a better job of that when I wash my hair.

The retightening didn't take as long - I know I'm getting a little faster at doing it, but I really think it's going faster because I am keeping to a very strict 4 week schedule. My hair is so dense, that my hair start to do some funny things if I go any longer between retightenings.

My hair is definitely starting to lock up - I have noticed that the braid pattern is starting to disappear.

I combined about 5 or 6 of them because I wasn't comfortable with how they felt at the roots (can't really explain that any further). I figured, combine them now or risk losing them later - so I went with combining. LOL!!
Here are a few pics:



It's been so hot here lately, now I can actually feel the wind on my scalp. LOL!!!!!

Peace Lovies!!

2 comments:

PhePhi said...

ur hair is coming along quite nicely. i can definitely tell the braid pattern is disappearing. good job!!!

new2locs said...

Looking good lady!