Wednesday, February 4, 2009



I am truly a blessed woman. I have 4 children and several Godchildren ranging in age from infant to grown-married-with children of their own. My godchildren call me "G-Ma" and I try to keep in contact with them as much as possible and i never fail to show up and jerk a knot in one of their BUTTS when necessary. I have even showed up at one of my goddaughters school on occasion (when she was bent on being disrespectful and acting a FOOL - she hated that....LOL! !) Having Godchildren is absolutely the best because you don't have to take their feelings into consideration like you do your own.


However, today I did get some distressing news regarding 2 of my goddaughters. Needless to say, G-Ma is now taking a very active role (more than I have been) in their overall welfare. I feel that their parents are doing a great job and I am not judging them at all.......they both work and can't be everywhere all at once. But, it does take a whole village to raise a child. So, if you have godchildren, neices, nephews or close friends with small children, GET INVOLVED. Be nosey, ask questions - if you are lucky enough to be in their school files (like I am) show up at the school once in a while, let them know that you care about them every chance you get.


Peace Lovies!!


No comments: