
I remember a time when I hated my complexion................cursed my beautiful brown skin and absolutely HATED my hair. I am thankful for internal healing and the ability to fully embrace and accept myself and love myself unconditionally!!
HOTEP!!!!
"All Hail The Queen"!! At least that's what my husband calls this pic. He is in the process of launching his photography business and snapped this picture of me. Interesting because when we firist met, I didn't like taking pictures.
I am almost 3 years into my braidlock journey and it has been the best thing I have ever done for my hair. My locs and I get along GREAT and are having a wonderful time growing and changing together.
Are they all 100% locked? Of course NOT. It's crazy.......I have some ends that still have that curly braid thing going on, then I can look those same ends a month later and they will be all matted up. WOW!! It's like watching popcorn pop.
I am doing well on my new job, and I am a truly blessed woman because I didn't have to hide, camouflauge my locs or make a decision to cut them in order to get the job. My heart aches for those who have to make such a decision - but I will never judge because you really have to do what you have to do to survive these days.
Thanks for checking in Lovies!! Enjoy your time with your families this week and remember to spread plenty of love and good energy to all those you come in contact with.
HOTEP!!!!


1 comment:
Love the positivity, you are looking great!
Post a Comment