So, I am driving down the street on my way to dance practice.
My India.Arie playing loudly in the CD player, windows down because it's hot and muggy outside. I just finished Day 3 of my "Insanity" workout and the large cup of ice I was chowing down on was tasting mighty good!!
All of a sudden, my peaceful solitude was interrupted by a voice saying "I really like your hair baby". Now, keep in mind, I was looking a HOT MESS at the time and I was completely caught off guard with a mouth full
of ice. But I managed to just smile and yell "Thank You" out the window and procede through the light.
I don't make it a habit of living my. Life by the compliments of others because people will say ANYTHING, but I have to admit that getting a nice compliment from a handsome young man ain't bad!!
Peace Lovies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's always great to get compliments on natural hair/locks by strangers.
I feel the same way as well...
Post a Comment