Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome Back - YAY ME!!

Hello Lovies,

I have been on a forced internet hiatus for about a month. Actually, I'm glad for the little break because I was able to spend some time doing things other than checking emails, etc. So let's get down with some updates. I am 15 months into my lock journey and all I can say is "SO FAR SO GOOD". I still get compliments about my locks looking like Sisterlocks - I don't think they do, but other people think so. They are starting to look less like braids and more like locks and have grown out quite a bit. I will post pictures soon - my new puppy chewed up the adapter to my digital camera so I can't upload any pics at the moment. I love my new puppy she's a HOT MESS!!

That's all for now!! Peace and Herbal tea for everyone!! LOL!!

No comments: