Well, it's been 6 months for this lovely journey and it's been fun. However, if I had known that my hair would be a conversation starter, I would have thought of something else to do. LOL!! I got followed into a McDonalds by a women who wanted to know WHO did my hair. A lady started up a conversation with me at the doctor's office......the list goes on and on. A little attention ain't bad. (smile)
Anyhoo, I have started to do some styles and thought I post a few random pics:
This is one of my hair ties that I have made - with the matching earrings. I have made several of them.

As you can see, I have been having a lot of fun with my hair, it's been really hot here in the midwest for the last 2 weeks. The hot weather has actually inspired me to try different things. Next, it's on to some headwraps, of course I will post some pics.
Peace Lovies!!


6 comments:
Is that a superstar drivin? I think so! You look great, Sis.
Happy Locking!
ur hair is coming along quite nicely. i can c y people following u around & carryin' on...LOLOL
Go'head mama! Congrats on the 6 months! And you were worried about what...your locs not looking good?! Got folks followin' you around 'cuz they wanna see them fantastic looking locs done by none other than..you girlfriend! LOL
congratulations on your 6 month milestone. Your locs are nice.
Girl, you hair is beautiful! Don`t you just love locs?
Your locs look really mature for 6 months! Really beautiful!
Post a Comment