Friday, June 12, 2009

Five Months




I'm late posting these pics because my home internet service was off for a while. Anyhoo, I am about 1 week shy of my 6 month anniversary but my hubby took this picture and I really liked it and thought I would post it.




This one is called "Mop-heads". We were getting ready to go to an Open House after getting our daughter off to her senior prom and hubby said, "I need to see all the Mopheads in the living room for a picture". I'm proud to be a mop-head!!






ISN'T SHE LOVELY!!
There she goes, to her Senior Prom. I remember when that girl would crawl into bed with me at night........now, she's off to college in a couple months. Man how time flies when you're having FUN.


4 comments:

msfullroller said...

Beautiful family sis! And them locs girl...looking GOOD!!!

NubianLockedPrincess said...

What a beautiful family! I wish I can get my other two sons to loc. My 23yr old has been locked since he was 14.

PhePhi said...

wow! u & ur family look great. what a great head of lock all of you have. i started braidlocz on my 2-yr-old...i wish my 15-yr-old daughter would loc...LOL.

Anonymous said...

This is just tooo cute. Did you cry on the day lol. Loving your locks wow!